Saturday, October 25, 2008

Online Social Networking

I did it! Ha! I took the plunge and got on Facebook (after multiple requests from multiple friends to do so.) Now if I can just remember to check that account and update it. I can barely post on here every so often. I am amazed at how social networking has proliferated the Internet, but I hear from my friends that they can spends hours on their respective accounts. Twitter is the latest rage (I guess.) I cannot keep up with this trend. I am still back at blogging. How five years ago of me. Technology is moving so fast these days. How do we all keep up and still maintain some semblance of privacy and intimacy?

1 comment:

-bRad said...

"How do we all keep up and still maintain some semblance of privacy and intimacy? "

By not getting on sites like facebook.... :)