Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Costume Ideas

Today we were visiting for a few minutes in my office about creative Halloween costume ideas and I was trying to come up with something really creative but not so completely elaborate that it takes me 6 months to make. We discussed dressing up as a ladybug, a pumpkin, a hunter, a cowboy etc. all relatively simple costumes and easy to do. I work for an engineering firm (our parent company) so we threw out some ideas like a calculator, pencil, eraser and a bunch of grapes (ok- that one was a little out of context).

Last year for Halloween, I went as a disgruntled house wife complete with a fake cigarette and giant velvcro rollers in my hair. This year with the economy in crisis I am considering going as a credit card- Visa or Mastercard- like the entire American population could not recognize me as the most popular form of payment in America today. LOL. Might take me a little work to make one out of some cardboard and paint, but it would be pretty funny and quite ironic. .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see all the Halloween costume ideas everyone comes up with.