Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Morning Commute

After a weekend of snow, we all headed back to work today, and the roads were anything but decent. It was a solid sheet of ice from Belgrade to Bozeman, even on the Interstate. I was waiting to see the idiot who drove like he was above the concepts of physics and physical science, but did not see any cars in the ditch. I did, of course> encounter Mr. Jackass when I reached town and got off the Interstate. I found a driver in a green truck that appeared to have 4WD. He looked like a woman late for work trying to apply make-up while driving. I watched this guy swerve no less than three times in less than a 1/2 mile of driving. I was sure he was going to cause a wreck. He kept looking at himself in his rear view mirror. WTF? It was like he was shaving and driving. I mean the roads are slippery and Mr. Jackass is paying not attention to his driving. I just did not want to be in his wake after he caused a wreck or witness one.

It turned out he made a left turn and I was no longer following him. I was quite relieved but honestly scared for the other drivers around him!

No comments: