Saturday, July 01, 2006

New Chapter

Well, it is time. I am moving to a new place. I am not a huge fan of moving because it involves packing and cleaning and I feel about those they way I feel about laundry, but it must be done to get to the next chapter. This will be good. For the moment, I will still have a roommate, but she is not staying long. She is moving on. In the next several months, the place will become my very own. I have not lived alone since I moved out of my parents' house. I have always had roommates. I am looking forward to having a space that is just mine. Should be an interesting time. . .

4 comments:

-bRad said...

For some reason, Mrs. Diva didn't like my suggestion about how you help someone move. You simply hand them a phone book and point to the "movers" section.

What's up with that?

Montana Diva said...

Ms. Diva- there is no Mrs. anything. I have friends and family to help me instead. Should be easy and fun and cost me less. They will work for pizza and beverages.

-bRad said...

Why do women have to be so complicated? Mrs. Ms., etc. With guys it's just Mr. That's it...

Montana Diva said...

Oh Mr. Brad. Like a woman was the one who complicated the saluation issue. If I am not mistaken, the origin of the saluation Ms. was not a recent invention of the women's movement, but suggestion of convenience for use by business writers as early as the 1950's. It was used to address a woman without denoting her marital status. I like Ms. for me because of that reason.
:-) LOL