Tuesday, July 18, 2006

This may get me sent straight to hell on judgment day, but tonight I wanted to strangle some small children that live near my apartment! As I was updating posts etc, all I could hear out my window was SCREAMING from these children. Not playful laughing and having fun, but screaming. Apparently, the parents don't really care what noises are coming out their children because they are playing. I was furious. It is one thing for kids to run around and have fun; it is completely another for them to unload blood curdling screams that would make glass break repeatedly for 30 straight minutes past 9PM on a weeknight for no reason. Some people have no consideration for others. I almost walked out my door and went to the back yard so I could yell to wherever these people were that if they did not shut their kids up, I was calling the police and filing a noise complaint. I told my friend online that I probably should not have any kids of my own. He thinks I should have at least one.

1 comment:

-bRad said...

I was visiting my friend's sister and husband. They had a couple of rugrats.

We went with them to their neighbors house to visit with them. They have rugrats.

Some other people were there and they had rugrats, too.

So there were all these kids running all over the place. I'm chilling and sipping on my beer.

The kids are in a back bedroom. You hear screaming, laughing, loud thumping noises, etc. Complete chaos in otherwords.

So I ask one of the guys, "is this normal?" and he says "oh yeah. It's when it gets quiet that we have to be concerned."