Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Laundry

What can I say? Besides cleaning, I hate to do laundry. I wait until the last possible minute to wash my clothes and because I have as many as a small department store this is entirely possible. I just don't like to have to sit around and wait for the washer to finish and then move them to the dryer only to have to remove them and then fold them to move on to the challenge of finding a place to put them away in the tiny space of my bedroom. If I ever get to own my own home, I will build a closet with a house around it (that and the kitchen). I must have space to put away clothes and in my current situation, I don't have much. We are crammed in here like sardines in a can. I know it could be worse, but I am in my 30's now. It is time to get into an adult living situation where I don't feel like I am living like a college student any more. But, the price of property in this area is beyond outrageous. That is another post. Back to laundry, I can accumulate up to 10 loads before I am desperate. Ten loads will take me a weekend to accomplish. And I don't have time to waste on that. There is an overwhelming sense of dread that washes over me when I have to wash my clothes. Ok. It may not be that bad, but it really just annoys me. LOL.

2 comments:

-bRad said...

first off I completely agree with you about the price of real estate. Have you also noticed how many people don't have steady jobs? How do they afford it?

Secondly, stop wearing so many freaking clothes!!! That will alleviate a lot of your laundry right there. And the environmentalist will love you.

Montana Diva said...

I have to have a variety of outfits or I will just twitch and as far as the environmentalists are concerned, they have bigger fish to fry. I am the least of their worries.