Saturday, May 27, 2006

Spring time in Montana

I am as close to being a native Montanan as you can get without being born here. I went to elementary school, junior high and high school here and by the time I was done, I ended up with my bachelor's degree from good ol' MSU. GO BOBCATS!! You would think by now I would be used to the weather in this beautiful state. And for the most part, I would say I am used to it. That does not mean I have to like it. This is my first official three day weekend since Christmas that I am actually in Montana and the weather is looking like I should find some wood, nails, a large open field and start counting the animals two-by-two. Of course, we need the rain. We always need the rain. This is Montana. We don't want to be living in the middle of what appears to be Lucifer's backyard come July, but can't it rain Monday through Friday when I am chained to my desk permanently wired to my phone and attached to my computer at the office?

1 comment:

david said...

I wish the rain would turn to SNOW here in Great Falls -- at least then it would be pretty to look at, instead of just drab gray!