Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Already awake

Good Morning!
I had to say this first thing today. I love a good night's sleep. I don't know how often most of the world gets one and I usually don't. But last night, I had a fantastic snooze. 7 full hours solid. I love it! So today, I am already hoppin'.
Sidebar on Alarm clocks. . .
There is one small thing. Does the guy next door really have to leave his alarm clock going off for 2 hours? It is called SNOOZE! Or how about using music mode? See, we have an adjoining wall- the one from my bathroom and his bedroom; so when I get up to get in the shower the first noise I hear is his alarm. That constant beep, beep beep beeping is so freaking annoying. I am up already! Obviously it does not work for him seeing as he leaves it going off forever. And he is there. When I go to leave for work, his truck is still in the driveway. . .

1 comment:

-bRad said...

If the alarm doesn't wake him up, try beating on the walls. :-)

BTW - being somewhat of an insomniac, I can relate to not sleeping.

Last but not least - if you want anyone to repsond to your blog you should set it up for anonymous commentary.