Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas

Christmas was really nice this year. This is the first Christmas in a very long time that I can remember where I have not been sick or suffered from a migraine. I am not really sure why, but I can guess that it is because I am so much happier with my life these days and am healthier. The Lord has been good to me this past year!

Christmas eve I spent making the circuit. First I went over to my friend's parents house and then I went to my brother's. Both were nice. I attended church and sang with the choir at the candlelight service. After church, I went back to my friend's to play some game's. We had a blast. We laughed until I had tears running down my face.

On Christmas Day, Mom and Dad came down and we opened presents, relaxed and had Christmas dinner. Macy was all sorts of curious about Arilyn (my new baby niece.) Basically, she wanted to know who was getting all of her attention. I spent time running around chasing my nephew and shooting him with his new nerf tommy dart gun and then he proceeded to beat us all at the game of LIFE. He always wins! It was an awesome day. I had a wonderful holiday.

No comments: