Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Long Hiatus

Well, it has been a very long time since I posted anything on my blog, but that is the beauty of the Internet; it is not going anywhere. Hello my old friend! I have missed you. What a great place for me to publicly ridicule myself and others. YAY! How I have missed this outlet! The last time I posted was literally two years ago. Where has the time gone? So much to rant about. . .

Alas, I must keep this short and pithy. The most important thing I have to say is who really cares that Kim Kardashian married NBA star Kris Humphries and how many celebutantes attended their over-the-top, overly publicized nuptials this weekend? Per many postings that I read, (and I agree) Kim K is not American Royalty. She is a reality TV star who is quite narcissistic and if she had any sense would use her celebrity status for something decent. Neither her or Kris need any wedding gifts despite their outrageous wedding registry. Really? How tacky! I would hope that they would do the respectable thing and donate a substantial amount of money to charity to demonstrate that they are not the self-absorbed, money-grubbing assholes they portray on TV. Oops. I bet that is not an act. . .

No comments: